DUBLIN , August 26, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Added the Kenya Macroeconomic Outlook, 2027 report ResearchAndMarkets.com Offer.
This study provides an overview of Kenya changing demographic and economic landscape through 2027, supported by policies to introduce universal health coverage, create affordable housing and foster manufacturing growth.
It investigates of Kenya economic resilience to withstand growing global headwinds by graphing the impact on GDP growth trajectory and inflation trends. Specifically, the study provides insights into pricing pressures, supply disruptions and interest rate movements that can help companies make key sourcing and cost decisions.
Spared widespread coronavirus outbreaks, the Kenyan economy saw a slight economic contraction in 2020 as robust growth in agriculture, financial services, real estate and construction largely offset sharp declines in hospitality, tourism and transport services.
The economy posted an impressive recovery in 2021, led by the broad-based recovery in manufacturing, transport, ICT and hospitality. Despite limited direct economic ties with Russia and Central Asia In the wake of the Russo-Ukrainian war, the country’s GDP growth in 2022 faces increasing headwinds in the form of rising energy and food prices, monetary policy tightening and a deteriorating fiscal position due to a rising subsidy bill and rising debt repayment costs.
Against this backdrop, how will the Kenyan economy develop in 2022 and beyond? Can pro-business reforms, infrastructure investment and production incentives bring about change? Kenya to a regional trade center in East Africa medium term?
This study also describes the impact of transformative global events, including the Russo-Ukrainian war, the adoption of climate-conscious policies, and the Tigray conflict ceasefire in neighboring countries Ethiopia about the Kenyan economy. By analyzing of Kenya Performance across the major global indices highlights this economic outlook of Kenya growing attractiveness as an investment location, especially when compared to similar economies in East Africa.
The report also identifies growth opportunities arising from a confluence of political pivots and global economic disruptions, as well as the key strategic imperatives for companies to mitigate the short-term impact of input scarcity and currency depreciation.
main issues addressed
- what is of Kenya GDP growth prospects in the next 5 years?
- Will the rapid tightening in global financial conditions lead to further rate hikes in 2022 and beyond?
- How will higher food and fuel prices affect the inflation outlook in 2022 and beyond?
- How is Kenya Adapting to global geopolitical disruptions like the Russo-Ukrainian War and the Ethiopian Tigray War?
- As is of Kenya Population structure in the next 5 years?
- Which sectors are poised for growth, supported by medium-term policy priorities to drive economic growth?
- How will fiscal policy develop given the growing burden of repaying foreign public debt and rising subsidy bills?
- What factors support of Kenya growing appeal as a regional manufacturing and export hub amid growing need to diversify supply chains?
- How works Kenya Comparison with other regional economies in global innovation and competitiveness indices?
Main topics covered:
1. Strategic imperatives
- Why is it getting harder and harder to grow?
- The strategic imperative
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on the Kenyan Economy
- Growth opportunities fuel the growth pipeline engine
2. Macroeconomic Environment in Kenya
- Important economic figures
- growth accelerator
- growth restrictions
3. Social Outlook in Kenya
- population structure
- population size and density
- Health insurance and out-of-pocket (OOP) spending
4. Economic Outlook for Kenya
- GDP growth
- East African Community (EAC) – GDP per capita
- Inflation and monetary policy outlook
- tax analysis
- Trade Analysis
- Effects of global economic trends and events
- Positioning in global performance indices
5. Universe of Growth Opportunities
- Universal Healthcare Push will boost demand for medical services and devices
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qzn42g
research and markets
Laura WoodSenior managers
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN, call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets